7.2. PNet control software for peristaltic and syringe pumps, DOSER or MASSFLOW (Art. No. 6600)
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
PNet is a PC control software for the remote control of LAMBDA laboratory instruments (peristaltic pumps PRECIFLOW, MULTIFLOW, HIFLOW, MAXIFLOW, syringe pump VIT-FIT, powder dosing instrument DOSER and gas flow controller MASSFLOW).
The pumps are connected to the computer through a RS-232 or RS-485 interface. Up to 6 LAMBDA laboratory instruments and 12 INTEGRATORs can be connected and controlled simultaneously.