3.2. Remote control of the dosing pump
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
The LAMBDA DOSER powder can be controlled over the whole speed range by an external signal (0 - 10 V DC, option 0-20 or 4-20 mA). The plus pole of the signal is connected to the contact no.1, 0 line to the contact no.3.
Press the button REMOTE on the front panel. The corresponding LED diode will go on and the display will indicate the approximate voltage of the external signal. This indication may become unstable when no external connection is made and indicates the high sensitivity of the electronics.
For safety reasons the voltage of the external signal must not exceed 48 V to earth!