5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
Thanks to the use of a plug-in power supply giving only a low voltage of 12 V DC the danger of electrical shock during the use of the DOSER powder feeder system has been virtually eliminated, even when an electro conductive solution penetrates the DOSER.
If the powder dispensing pump is not used for an extended period of time, disconnect it from the mains. A modern miniaturized switching power supply is used, which has only a negligible consumption of electric current when the powder doser is not in use.