4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
After use, the motor unit is pulled out of the DOSER head until both separate. (Do not be afraid to pull hard, as the blocking mechanism requires it). Loosen both threaded caps and separate all components inside the tube. The parts can now be washed by common laboratory methods (for example with ethanol, acetone, diluted acids or bases). It is however not recommended to expose parts to these reagents for long periods of time.
The motor and control unit can be cleaned only with a piece of cloth soaked in water containing a mild detergent, diluted ethanol or with more care iso-propanol. Use of other solvents could damage the surface of the unit.