3.1. ON/OFF remote control
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
By interlinking the contacts no. 4 and 5 of the socket at the rear of the pump (see figure 61 and section 6.2), the powder dosing instrument will be blocked and the ON/OFF LED is off.
The same effect will be obtained by applying a voltage of 3 to 12 V DC to the contact no. 5 (0 line must be connected to contact no. 3). The remote control cable (Art. no. 4810) is used for the transmission of the remote control signals.
Remark: In some cases a reversed logic for the remote control might be desired. Please contact us in this case.