1.1. Pre-treatment of the dosing powder
- 1. SETTING UP THE POWDER DOSER
- 2. PROGRAMMING OF THE POWDER DOSER
- 3. REMOTE CONTROLS
- 4. CLEANING THE POWDER DOSER
- 5. FOR YOUR SAFETY
- 6. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 7. Accessories And Spare Parts
- 8. Powder Dosing – Guarantee
- 9. RS-COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
The dosing sample (powders, crystals, solids, etc.) have to be homogenous and free flowing. If this is not the case, they should be recrystallized, dried and sieved to remove the fines.
The free flow of difficult solids can be achieved by the addition of AEROSIL 200 or 974 at a concentration of 0.1 to 2 %.
AEROSIL is super finely dispersed pure SiO2. Its particles cover the surface of the crystals and make it free flowing. AEROSIL is non-toxic, chemically inert and can be removed by filtration. It can be obtained at a low price from us.